Company name (legal entity): ……………………….
Address (Legal entity): ………………………………
Your Accommodation Agreement with S. CH. VACATION 2 CYPRUS LTD
- CH. VACATION 2 CYPRUS LTD
You, The Accommodation
Have agreed as follows:
- Commission percentage
- The commission percentage shall be 12% based on the rental amount and which amount will be payable with the immediate payment of the rental amount.
- The remainder of funds will be held in escrow and will be paid to the Accommodation a day after the check out.
- Execution and performance
The Agreement is only effective after approval and confirmation by S. CH. VACATION 2 CYPRUS LTD
- General delivery terms
This Agreement is subject to and governed by the General Delivery Terms (the ‘Terms and Conditions’). The Accommodation declares that it has read and hereby accepts the terms and conditions.
- Description of User Activities:Community , operated by S. CH. VACATION 2 CYPRUS LTD, provides vacation rental owners, renters, vendors and other third parties (each a “user”) with an interactive, user-driven venue to promote products, services, experiences, and best practices for the vacation rental industry (the “Purpose”). Community services may include user registration, user participation, public sharing, posting, uploading, linking, downloading, transferring, viewing, submitting or transmitting materials (including, but not limited to graphics, art, video, audio, text, opinions, etc.) and other services or activities that support the Purpose (collectively, “User Activities”).
- Registration Obligations:In order to participate in User Activities you must register and establish a User Account (“Account”). To register an Account you must: (1) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, (2) complete the Account registration form by providing true, accurate, current and complete information (collectively, the “Registration Data”) and (3) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data as necessary to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If Vacation2Cyprus has reasonable grounds to suspect that any of your information is untrue, inaccurate, stale, or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your Account and prohibit you from accessing or contributing to any User Activities.
- Password and User Name: You will need to enter a password and username and receive Account designations upon completing the registration process. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities under your Account. You agree to notify Vacation2Cyprus immediately of any unauthorized use or any other breach of security on your Account. Vacation2Cyprus will not be liable for any loss incurred as a result of the unauthorized use of a password or Account. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Vacation2Cyprus or another party due to any unauthorized use of your Account or password. Unauthorized use of another’s Account or password is strictly prohibited.
Account or Access Termination by Vacation2Cyprus: Vacation2Cyprus may terminate your Community Account and/or Community access at any time for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion. Reasons for termination may include, but are not limited to (1) violation of the Terms or of any terms and conditions or policies applicable to any Vacation2Cyprus site or service or those of its affiliates or partners; (2) abuse of Community resources or attempt to gain unauthorized entry to Community or its resources; (3) use of Community in a manner inconsistent with the Purpose; (4) as required by law, regulation, court or governing agency order. The termination of your access to the Community may be effective immediately. Vacation2Cyprusshall is not liable to any user or other third party for termination of an Account.
User Content: Community may host or facilitate content provided by users (“User Content”) for User Activities to serve the Purpose (All User Content must comply with the content guidelines).
- Responsibility for User Content:All User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for any and all content that you upload, post, share or otherwise display on Community. Vacation2Cyprus may designate one or more subject matter “experts” to blog or contribute to Community. The opinions and advice of such “experts” may not reflect the opinion or viewpoint of Vacation2Cyprus and Vacation2Cyprus undertakes no obligation to verify such content and disclaims all liability therefore.
- Warranties and Representations: By posting or submitting User Content you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control and have all legal rights to your submission including, but not limited to, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the User Content. Vacation2Cyprus reserves the right to request a proof of ownership or permission, and to refuse to post User Content without such proof or if such proof is, in Vacation2Cyprus’s sole discretion, insufficient.